Tuesday, May 22, 2012

From Ryan's Mom

Ryan is starting to have some side effects from his radiation and meds... his spirit is amazing tho! I HATE that this is happening to him! Seeing his hands shake,the awful sweats he has,the loss of his "killer" reflexes and balance,the pain he gets when he tries to focus on something sideways(out of the corner of his eyes) All of these things break my heart,but he is such an inspiration..he NEVER complains he is So STRONG and I am so blessed to be his Mom!!


Here's one of my favorite pictures of Ryan with my dad (Richard Welsh), his brothers (Brandon, Christopher, Michael) and cousin (Olivia) in 2007.  I know my dad is watching from heaven and looking out for us all!



Don't forget the benefit is only 4 days away!  The outpouring of love and support has been AMAZING!!  It's so good for Ryan to know he's not facing this battle alone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment